Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Savory Simplicity

I have made a hugely important and wildly successful milestone in my program.

Consequently, life has been busy, complex, wonderful, challenging. And that means I've had less time to commit to the kitchen.


But on this particular evening I made a simple seared salmon with semi-caramelized onions, broccoli and corn with soy milk.

Luscious, light, simple and full. A wonderful compliment to a life full of appreciation. 

1 comment:

  1. Go to the "design" selection at the right hand side at the top of the page, then to "settings" at the bottom of the left hand column, then "posts and comments" and change word verification to "no."

    ReplyDelete

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog