Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Topee: My Kitchen Companion



Interesting. I believe Topee has a very highly selective palate.

Say I'm preparing a nice, round salad full of greens, tomatoes, feta or goat cheese and shavings of brocolli and carrots. She sits silently on the sofa, staring lazily in my direction from time to time through her half-open eyes.

But if I'm roasting chicken, or baking a filet of salmon or handling a sautee of garlic and onions -- there she is. Right underfoot. Sitting in the middle of the kitchen. Staring up at me with the same wide-eyed wanting affection as Puss in Boots.

"Good" food addicted opportunist!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you have an adorable pup. She reminds me of my Scooper. However, Scooper's motto is "To-pee, or not To-pee, that is the question. What was the answer again?"

    ReplyDelete

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog