Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This is Bliss: A Tomato-Mango Salad

Sauc-ay! That's the best way to describe this salad.

I'll call it The To-Mo (like "tow-mow").

And so simple.

You cut up some mango. Then some tomato. Along with some red onions. And a few basil leaves. Toss this together and there you have it -- a sensual, saucy tomato mango salad.

This would be fantastic for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a midnight snack. It also would do great for a office food share or for a potluck in the heat of summer.

I prepped this for a visit with a dear friend of mine.

No sugar or salt necessary.

Yep -- this salad does not need to be dressed at all, just eaten in a hurry because, trust me, you are not going to want to share your bowl with anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog