Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bun-Less Burger Wrap


The carb cravings have begun to subside but, time to time, I do find that I cannot control the desire to enjoy a couple slices of bread. Above all, I miss Milton's Multi-Grain.

It will be another 1.5 weeks before I am able to reintroduce carbs, albeit in limited amounts, so I've had to be a bit creative.

I am not burger-prone, but I've been desiring one. So I opted to make a bun-less burger at home. Using ground beef, I added a combo of Lawry's and garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, sweet onions and parsley. I simply cooked the patties in a dry skillet, adding a dab of butter toward the end.

Not bad, wrapped in romaine lettuce with cheddar, tomatoes and whole pepporcinis.

1 comment:

  1. If you explained what diet you are on I missed it? Any details you can share? The burger without the bun (I rarely eat buns) appears scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog