Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sushi-Inspired Eggs

Oh eggs.

We all know that I have an undeniable obsession with eggs.

I outed myself with the post, My Secret Rendezvous: Late Night Eggs.

I can have them wrapped around cheese, or bacon or an array of vegetables.

I can have them poached, having been dunked into boiling water and plucked away before the yolks have completely solidified.

I can have them bare.

And, I recently learned, that I enjoy them served over rice with a dash of noritamago furikake (a type of rice seasoning). In this particular spread, it the boiled eggs went well with shards of seaweed, flecks of dried fish and sesame seeds. Decadent!

Reminds me of sushi -- a type of open-faced sushi, but made with eggs instead of fish, shellfish or eel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog