Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Potluck Delights

There was a time when I had major potluck parties quarterly. How things can change so quickly. Though I do not have them regularly anymore, I do still love the opportunity when the house is full of warmth, laughter and storytelling, not to mention a beautiful spread of delicious food served community style.


2 comments:

  1. I grew up going to once a month potluck at church. Gosh, there was a lot of marvelous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice...btw, i was just at changing hands and a book i was reading made me think of you.

    ReplyDelete

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog