Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Yeah for Goat Cheese and Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken

Goodness gracious!

Chicken stuffed with goat cheese and broccoli, seasoned with fresh garlic, onion and roasted garlic and herb spices.

The final finish before going into the oven included a small spattering of panko and olive oil -- just a little bit of both.

Then plated with flat potatoes that had been slow cooked in a skillet with a blush of butter along with water for steam and release.

And extra broccoli?! Yes -- swift cooked in a pot with garlic and, at the finish, steamed with a small amount of broth.

This -- served with dallops of Sriracha and Dijon mustard -- was a swift and flavorful meal!

Really, I thought the neighbors would barge in, wondering what all the commotion was about when I lifted the first forkful to my lips and let out a glorious yelp.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I should really stop, shouldn't I?

3 comments:

  1. Don't stop. The more you go on, the more fun you are. I studied this recipe for a few minutes and would not know how to improve on it. YELP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephen! I see you have been busy as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I like goat cheese but I nver buy it to try something with. I need to get over my fear and use it in a recipe.

    ReplyDelete

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog