Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Simple Vegetables


This was a simple side dish. I merely took the potatoes I had sitting on the shelf and added them to a roasting dish with onions, carrots and a red bell pepper. I added a little olive oil to the veggies and sprinkled on a little bit of garlic salt on the potatoes only and let this bake for about one hour.

The result: Luscious and sometimes sweet vegetables. It's amazing what subtly can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog