Who's That Girl

My photo
WHO'S THAT GIRL: A higher education obsessed foodie who is documenting her life in the kitchen. I love to cook delicious, gourmet-style foods for those I love and always welcome a challenge in the kitchen. With that challenge comes an impromptu nature. I tend to avoid following recipes to the exact, so you are not likely to find very many posted here. Being that I am a Libra and am learning to be free in the kitchen, the story always goes, "A pinch of this and a smattering of that!" Thank you for visiting -- and happy reading!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

B & Bs -- The Bubbly Biscuits

This is what happens when you mix late night munchies with terrible allergies and exhaustion -- what I am aptly calling bubbly biscuits.

Folks I put, like, zero effort into these. Really. And, strangely, they came out tasting pretty magnificent.

Now, now, now -- please do not take this the wrong way. I am in no way advocating for or endorsing a sloth-like lifestyle.

Indeed, I was exhausted -- apparently tossing flour around the kitchen like there would never be another day.

*Note: Nancy was quick to inform me in the morning that I had left a tremendous mess in the kitchen the night before and that she was so very curious to know what I had gotten myself into.

You want to know? The answer is quite simple: Flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, salt, less than a half stick of butter, one egg and some garlic salt and onion powder.

Sure, they came out looking like fried chicken, but with a small slather of butter and some jam, the flavor was decadent, semi sweet and fluffy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Traffic Posts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog